Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow, where did the year go?  Are you, like the rest of us, planning to make things better for you and your loved ones this year?  I hope to.  I'm working on how not to spend money, including clipping coupons and buying less (or no) craft supplies *eek*!; be more creative with things I own,  organizing my things and purge, purge purge!  My craft supplies are equal to that of a small scrapbook store.  When is enough enough?  I love it all and could certainly fit more in here!  lol!  I have given away literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars in supplies to local schools and day cares.  I have begun to realize who I am and what I truly like, not what everyone else says I should like.  That in itself has taken a long time to manage to discover!  I hope you will join me on my journey to clean, concise and purposeful living and crafting!

Here is a quick, clean and simple card I made for our neighbors.  Yep, I made it after New Years as we have been very sick here and missed all of the holidays.  We will be sending over a delicious eggnog cake to go with it.  This will help them bring in the new year.

I used my Cricut with this one and CM Divine Wedding and MS Seasonal.  Papers:  DCWV and Stampin' Up.

Have a prosperous journey into a new you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment