Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shades of J

I made this layout of my daughter using an accidental photo that I just love.  The light was coming in the window,  directly across her face.  I'm not sure if you can see in this photo, but you can see both sides of her.  The portion on the right side of the photo is just darker.  


I used Quarter Note for the script writing, Printing Press for the J, Accent Essentials for the stars and Sophia for the doily under the photo.  I cut the doily in 1/2 and then cut two of the flower flourishes to add to the journaling card under the photo.   

I made the flower on the J with tulle and then added the brad.  I used some very old Glitz rub-ons and stickers, MME journal cards and labels, a fabric ticket from Webster's Pages, some buttons and washi tape.  Life is not life without a little washi!

Challenge yourself to do a scrapbook page of an accidental photo.  Try to also work outside of your comfort zone!  Use up some of those wonderful goodies you have!  Have a lovely, long weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment