Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hope You Feel Better

I made this for a girl at work who just had to undergo knee surgery.

I picked out these fun, funky papers and saw the different shapes on them.   Basic shapes!  So, I went back to my basic cart... the one I got with my Expression... Accent Essentials!  I made the circle and all of the hexagons from it.

It started out even more simply, but I couldn't help myself!  Once I got going with the hexagons, I kept going!  I like the layered hexagons.  I haven't decided if it looks like a cog or a flower, or maybe a cog flower!  lol!

The stamped image is from Pink Cat Studio and colored with copics.  Not my best coloring, but it is still good enough!  The color in the photo is not as bright as IRL.  It always seems to look good on my iPad, but then when I put it online, it doesn't seem to look as good!

The tiny tags were some that I made awhile ago.  I made a whole sheet  full of different tiny tags from a bunch of carts and cut them all out at once so I'd have a stock pile of them ready to use at my leisure.  I also gave a bunch away.  They were well received!

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and anyone who stopped by to see the video of all of the cards I made (over 30+!) there was a problem with my video recorder and after I spent all of the time recording it, it didn't keep!  Ugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment