Thursday, September 6, 2012

TCDream

I just got the Everyday Moments 6x6 paper pack from Teresa Collins yesterday.  I just love this paper and couldn't wait to make something with it!

I had no purpose or plan, I just wanted to use this gorgeous paper!

I used a corner rounder to round the edges of the main mat.  I cut the fancy mat from Elegant Edges.  For the bee I used Home Decore - and added glitter.  For the flower I used  Mother's Day Bouquet.  I used a popsicle stick put the flowers on the mat and "drew" a line down the center to create the veins in the middle of the petals.  I then added a large yelow brad, and the stem from Kate's ABCs.

I added some word stickers, an October Afternoon sticker and ribbon,  7Gypsy's fabric tape under the main mat.  I added bling and outlined the fancy mat with faux stitching.  

Oh, how I wish I had a decent camera and skills to use it so you could see the colors well!

I decided to enter this in a couple challenges:

Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. So pretty - love those papers. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous daisy!! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete