Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Big 4-0!

My darling husband figured that he would get me a sympathy card for my birthday.  What the heck?  Rotter!    He thought it was quite funny.  So, I'm in process of getting even with him!  This is the  box that I have made to hold his card.  Yes, it is the shape of a coffin.  So is the card!  The card will be several layers, so I'll post it when I get them all done.  I think I may even try a video.  Not too sure how to post one. 

The coffin, skull, words and coffin all came from the Life is a Party Cricut cartridge.   I really like this cartridge.  It has a lot of fun images on it.  The star rosette came from Ribbon & Rosettes.  It's made from an absolutely stunning paper from Bo Bunny.  You can not see the paper well here, but irl it is amazing!

Yep, I love getting even!  Wait to you see the card!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! I am going to hit the big 4-0 in another year. I better not get a sympathy card, too.:). Great revenge project. I thought it might be from the new cartridge A Frightful Affair so imagine my surprise when I find out it is on Life's a Party. I have been wanting that cartridge for a long time and I think it is time to snap it up so I can make a cool project like yours.

    ReplyDelete