Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fairy "Ugly" Papers

My mother was looking at my papers the other day.  She loved most of them, but then saw this one pack by K&Company that she just didn't like at all.  I told her almost anything can look good if you just take the time to work with it.  Here are two cards that I made to show my mother how nice "ugly" paper can be.

This first one has a fairy from the Tinker Bell cart.  I was fortunate enough to not have to make this myself.  I received her in a swap that I recently was part of.  Cricut_crazy_lady gave it to me.  Her colors matched perfectly with the paper!  The tag is a Sizzix cut.   The wood flower, I believe is from Kaiser crafts.

This second one I colored the fairy - Baby Fairy Flora by Mo Manning and put her on an Elegant Edges mat.   I used the same papers on it. 

I like how they both turned out.  So did my mother!  Once I started to use the papers, I liked them! 

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I don't see any 'ugly' paper anywhere! You did a great job on these cards!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete