Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jada's Christmas Gift

I detest, hate, loathe, despise wrapping gifts!  I usually try to convince my awesome husband to do it for me.  He, unlike me, likes to wrap gifts!  This has been a problem for me since I was a child and was insulted.  I am grown up now, but the feeling associated with wrapping gifts has never gone away.  I saw on the Cricut Circle the challenge to do gift wrapping.  I didn't do this soon enough to enter, but I really liked the idea of doing "wrapping" gifts with my Cricut.  How fun!

I bought these plain white boxes at the dollar store 3/$1!  I used the Rock Princess for the girl and Hoot-n-Holler for the hat.  I think she turned out pretty darn cute!  My daughter has seen it under the tree and loves it!  I hope to have enough time to do one for each of my grand kids too!



I used a couple more of my carts!  Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun gift decoration! Now, that is thinking outside the box! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete