Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Penny Black Birthday Card

I have begun my mission to ensure everyone has a Birthday card this year!  I make cards for everyone in the office and try to get them out to others as well. 

I used my Silhouette to cut out the scalloped circles.   You can also use your Cricut or Spell binders.  I just happened to be playing with the silhouette.  I then layered the circles and cut off the edge.  I then added the punched pieces from the corner piece (E K Success) onto the edge of the circles.  The edges of the paper were distressed.  I tend to use the CTMH one that I bought some time ago.  It still works great, so I keep using it!  The little girl was colored with copics and her dress was cut out of the background paper and layered for more dimension.  The flowers are from K&Co and the leaves are cut with my Cricut.  I always mass produce these beauties.  I love them!  Some prima flowers, and bling.  The twine was colored using a marker as I didn't have anything in the color I wanted.  Thank God for markers and ink pads!  I used Tim Holtz tiny attacher to add a more rustic look.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment